Thursday 1 December 2016

[#Vlogmas Day 1] The Han Clan's First Vlogmas!

I have finally submitted to the highest form of masochism, and I've publicly committed to making new content - video or blog post - for you guys EVERY SINGLE DAY until Christmas! 



I'm super excited for what's in store, and I hope you guys will play a big part of making this vlogmas super fun and special! There's also a massive surprise that I'm keeping until the end, but I'll be giving you hints every single day to help build your anticipation! Today's hint is:


"Here's a pieces of me that you can keep"

If you think you know what it is, be sure to leave a comment; remember that the success of this vlogmas is dependent on you guys participating, so I hope we get to interact a lot! 

Anyhow, that's all from me today, I'll see you guys TOMORROW!? 


- H A N -

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...