Thursday 3 December 2015

HYPER JAPAN Christmas Market Mini-Haul || Dreamy Bows & Minori Fan Merch

As you probably already know from my last post, I visited an event called Hyper Japan last week, and one of my main objectives was to buy a few things for my start in something new and exciting - I'm not going to tell you what just yet, but I'm sure you'll get a hint or two in this post! 

Admittedly my main objective was to buy clothing  HUGE HINT ALERT  but unfortunately I didn't quite come across what I was looking for, however I was lucky enough to come across some cute accessories instead. 



The first things that I got where these little motifs, despite being a bit different from what I'd usually wear, all of them matched what I was looking for perfectly. I also found it quite convenient that they all double as broaches and hair clips, since I'm all about diverse pieces~ (Hanzel, take some notes for your designs too!)





The next thing I got was this cute, bow accented, leather handbag, another thing I usually would never buy. (Are the hints starting to come together now?) There were so many cute ones available so I antagonized about which to get for a while, but I settled on this because I thought it would match a wider variety of looks and styles, and in all honesty, I'm so glad I did, I can't stop staring at how cute it is! Not just that but the quality is amazing; if I'm correct the bag is handmade but it looks and feels so professional and it has a hard inner-shell so it's not going to get mangled super quickly like some of my past leather bags have.


All the fashion related stuff I bought was from this lovely brand called dreamy bows; they honestly had a bunch of cute stuff so it was so hard limiting myself on how much to buy, but I highly recommend checking them out if you're into any of the cute, kawaii or pastel coloured styles!

I know I'm being very vague and not going into too much detail about all the stuff I bought (for once) but it's because I don't want to give too much away about my exciting news until the Hyper Japan vlog and my next blog post are out. So this is all I'll say about what I've bought for today, but all the information will be out VERY soon, though I'm sure you're starting to catch on~ And if you haven't and curiosity is killing you, don't worry, wait just a teeny tiny bit longer! 

The only other thing I bought at the event (besides cup ramen at the maid cafe) was my Minori photobook, which she was kind enough to sign for me ;-; I've already given the full details about my encounter with Minori and how wonderful she is, so I'm not going to go back into that in this post - I don't think my heart could take it - but if you're curious go and check out my last post instead!







Anyhow, that's all from me today~ I know today's post has been so short and sweet, crazy right? But don't worry, my next post will be super long to make up for it! XD Really though, I have so much I want to talk about and share with you guys, so I hope you enjoy reading it just as much as I'll enjoy writing it.

Until then!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...