Saturday 3 December 2016

[#Vlogmas Day 3] My Christmas Wish List


I knew getting a video out this weekend would be difficult since I work both Saturday and Sunday, but it turned out to be damn near impossible! That being said, the festivities must continue, so today I'm bringing you guys my first Christmas-related vlogmas entry~! 


Okay, so I'm actually the type who prefers giving more than I like receiving gifts - mainly because I think I'm great at picking presents - but also because I feel like I'm slowly getting to that age where what I want is too expensive for anyone to buy me OTL Yes, I'm getting old....

BUT SINCE THIS IS A WISH LIST, LET'S GO WILD ;D



---

1. A Feline Friend

Anyone who knows me, knows that I am utterly, completely, truly, madly, deeply in love with cats! If its cat related, has a cat print on it, or has anything to do with cats, you know I want it - but not as much as I want an actual cat! Unfortunately, my mum isn't fond of pets, and in all honesty, I don't have the means to care for a kitty right now, but just know that when I do eventually move to my own place, one of my first additions to my new home will be a feline friend <3


2. A New Wardrobe (Clothes Included)

Believe it or not but there actually used to be a time when I hated fashion! I though the whole concept of trends and such was utterly dumb --- but then my eyes were opened and I saw the light! All I had to do was find the kind of fashion that /I/ enjoyed and then my whole world flip 'n' turned upside down~! At the moment I have 2-3 different fashion styles in my wardrobe, but I'm still building my collections for each style, so I'm still not putting together the level of coords I'd like to see - if getting a new wardrobe completely is too much to ask, then at least getting a few essential items would be great. Also, I actually hate my physical wardrobe too, it's so bulky and takes up too much space, so if I could get rid of that, that'd be great too XD 


3. A Ticket To Korea

If you guys didn't see this being on my list then you obviously don't know me and I'm quite offended because I thought we were friends D; 



4. A Dedicated Recording Space


I'm blessed to have my own room, and to have the means to be able to buy things like lighting and back drops and such, but its hard to use all that equipment to its full potential in such a crammed space. I've mentioned before that my ideas are starting to go beyond my capabilities at the moment, and it really is something disheartening. Hopefully when I do eventually get my own place, I'll be able to put together a designated area just for recording and photos :3 (and maybe even a sewing room!) 


5. To Continue As I Am

My life is by no means perfect, and its not like I have all that I want in life, but I have more than enough of what I need. I'm truly blessed with God's grace and each and every day really does feel fulfilling to me. I still have many goals I haven't reached - more than I'd like to be honest XD - but I can also always feel myself moving forwards towards them so I'm not worried. I have a job, I have my brand, I have you guys and my channel, and I almost have a degree. For a 21 year old whose just coasting through life, that doesn't sound half bad right? 



---

Anyhow, these are just a few of my Christmas 'wishes' XD what do you guys want for Christmas, whether its absolutely crazy like me, or something more practical? Leave me a comment a let me know! Oh, and don't worry, I didn't forget your hint either! Today's hint is: 



"Wherever you go, be sure to shine and sparkle!" 

Be sure to leave you guesses down below and to like up this post so I know you enjoyed it~! I'll see all of you guys tomorrow~



- H A N - 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...