Saturday 5 April 2014

『나의 매일 스킨게어 루틴』:: My Daily Skincare Routine

I mentioned before that the skincare is an important part of being an Ulzzang, so I’m going to share with you my personal skincare routine; it’s very simple and not too expensive, and I think it’s great for lots of different skin types so I’d definitely recommend it to everyone (that includes you dansou-ers too!) So without further a due, let’s begin! 
Waking Up in the Mornings::
In the morning, depending on whether I showered the night before or not, I shower/wash my face. When washing my face I always use Simple’s Refreshing Facial Wash [1], then I follow on with Simple’s Soothing Facial Toner [2] and lastly Simple’s Replenishing Rich Moisturiser [3]. However, if I have dark circles or I haven’t had enough sleep, then I use Simple’s Revitalising Eye Roll-On [4]. 

Personally, I love Simple’s products because Simple started out as a brand that focussed solely on facial care although they’ve expanded on to skincare now too. Their products are made from natural products which means they’re kind to sensitive skin too, and they make many versions of their products to suit different skin types. One thing I have noticed is that their products work best in combination. 

image

I think its best that if you use [1] the face wash, you also use the face cream [4] in combination, I say this because the face wash gets really deep into your pores and removes lots of the dirt and oils from you skin, but if can leave you skin feeling a bit dry. But if you use it with the face cream, it completely replenishes all the essential oils that you skin needs to still glow. 

The toner [2] does add slightly to the moisture on your skin, but it dries up quickly, so I think its necessary to use a moisturiser on top of it. But the toner is great for adding that extra glow to your skin, I also think it has a slight lightening effect, I remember people telling me that I glowed more when I started using it. 

As for the roll-on [4] I don’t use this every day, only when I haven’t had enough sleep and my eye bags/dark circles are really visible. The roll-on is full of a gel that comes out cold so the initial contact with your eyelids already shocks your eyes awake a little, but the coolness also helps to reduce the swelling of your eye bags too, making you look more awake. 

Another thing I like about Simple products is the fact that they last a very long time, the quantities may seem small for the given price, but you actually get a very long use out of them. For example, I brought a new bottle of toner when I moved to university in September last year but I’ve only just brought my second bottle and I use my toner /A LOT./ 
When Wearing/Taking Off Make-up::
Before putting on make up, I always repeat my morning routine except without the face wash (assuming I’m already washed my face.) I still use the moisturiser because it helps to create a barrier between your face and the make-up, which stops the oil from the make-up filling up your pours. I usually apply two layers before my BB cream and primer. 

image

When taking off my make-up, I also a Simple product, their Ex-foliating Facial Wipes [5.] I like these because one wipe goes a long way, and they’re very effective even when removing water proof make-up. They’re also quite damp so they moisturiser your skin as you clean off your make-up; I personally hate when my face feels dry after taking off my make-up so these are great. 

Once all my make-up is off, I use my toner again to restore a little bit of the moisture in my skin and make sure I’m still glowing even without the coverage of my make-up. 
Before Going to Bed::
Before I go to bed, if I’ve worn make-up for a long amount of time that day, I repeat my morning routine (minus the roll-on) and if not, I simply apply my toner and then I’m ready for bed! 


Other things to note is that I naturally drink a lot of water throughout the day, and being allergic to chocolate, I don’t eat it. I do however, eat a lot of greasy foods, but I have quite good skin despite this. I tend to break out most when I’m sick or stressed, but this regime does manage to significantly reduce my breakouts so I highly recommend it! 
Well, that’s all my skincare routine: it may be very Simple biased but I assure this was written on my own conviction, I simply love their products and recommend them to everyone. So, tell me, what do you think of my skincare routine? Do you think you’ll try it and if not, why? Also, how does it differ from your own regime and do you have any of your own recommendations?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...