Monday 14 April 2014

[OOTD] 14.04.27 - Church/Graduation Outfit

OOTD 14.04.27 - Church/Graduation
::OOTD Details::
Floppy Sun Hat: £4 | Diamanté Bow Earrings: £1 | White Blouse: £10 | Dangling Cross Collar Tips: £1 | Monochrome Clutch: £5 | Platforms: £16 ・ Primark / Black Blazer: £?? | Studded Faux Leather Bottoms:£7.99 ・ H&M 
::Comments::
My mum was graduating from some sort of ministry/bible study course at church so we (the family) all came to attend the graduation ceremony after the service - she said she was happy we all came since she never attended her university graduation ceremony (XD) 

To match the occasion, I went for a more sophisticated look with the white blouse and very minimal accessories; I also think that the ‘old-woman-church-hat’ as I call it, and the clutch added a bit of maturity to the look too. I was actually told at numerous points during the day that I looked more mature, so I think I pulled it off. The only down side is that these shoes are new (and too big) so I had blisters by the time I got home T^T
::Inspiration::
This outfit was actually inspired by a very similar look I’d seen on a lot of Korean celebrities and always wanted to try. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...