Tuesday 11 February 2014

Unreleased Gal VIP Photos

 So recently I told you about the magazine feature BOKUTACHI did with Gal VIP. Well, these are some of the photos that I took back in early-August 2013 for the magazine feature which weren’t used. Since the feature is finally out, I feel like it’s okay for me to share these with you. 

This was my personal favourite~
I remember at the time I took these pictures I was quite proud, and that said, I still am, but looking at them from the level where I am now, there’s still a lot to be desired. 
I like my wig, it was one that I cut myself from an old long one, and I still have it; I might even use it again. This was before I got my grey wig that I now use permanently but I think it has a slightly softer impact that my grey one, and is more suited for more natural looks than what I’m wearing in these photos. 


In terms of make-up, I can only laugh, this was long before I even knew what the word ‘contour’ meant. That said, some of these did manage to give off a masculine aura, whereas some were still quite feminine, but since I was taking inspiration from v-kei-esque pictures, I think that’s okay. 

As for the coordi, it’s slightly messy, nothing like my current clean-cut MODE style, but that aside, I still don’t think it’s terrible; for the style that it is, it isn’t half bad, and I think some people would say they really like it. If I could make on change, I’d add in some more accessories *cackles* a necklace or two never hurt. 


Credits: Photographed by Anthony Ip (many thanks <3); edited by: Me x
Comparing my old pictures to the current me, what do you guys think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...