Saturday 22 August 2015

Morphe 35W Palette || 모르피 35W 팔레트


It's only a couple of weeks left until Autumn, and as ever red-like colours such as burgundy and cranberry are starting to fill the shelves again. However, this year I was feeling something a bit different, so I decided to look around for inspiration for something else I could rock this Autumn.

At first I had no idea what colour I wanted to try this year, so I looked for inspiration on trusty ol' YouTube. One of my favourite youtubers, Jackie Aina, had uploaded a video on the Morphe 35O palette and I instantly fell in love, the colours were gorgeous and I could totally make them work for Autumn too. 

Unfortunately though, the palette was sold out everywhere I looked OTL 

However, there was another Morphe palette that kept coming up in all my search results and that was the 35W. I went back and forth thinking about whether I should buy it or the 35N which had similar colours but all matte, or even just wait for the 35O to become available... 

Next thing I know, it was waiting in a little box on my door step :'D 

Slight impulse buy, but it's amazing so no regrets! Since there's so many colours, it'll be perfect not just for Autumn but for other seasons too, and just as I wanted, instead of the usual boring burgundy and red shades, this palette has more deep and dark purple shades that match Autumn perfectly. 



Besides that, I've been looking for a good transition colour for ages, and this palette has so many colours that are similar to my skin so they'll be perfect for any type of look I want to do. There's also a whole range of brown and gold shades, which is great because I love natural looks.

Also, these aren't just you regular eye shadows either, they're somewhere between powder and cream eye shadow so they're super soft but not thick nor heavy. And we can't forget the best part of about this palette: it's cheap! (Seriously, do I have anything bad to say about this palette...? Probably not! XD)

I'm going to upload a YouTube video about this palette soon so I'm going to end it here for today, but you're definitely going to be seeing a LOT of this palette this Autumn, so look forward to it! 

Edit: You can check out my review of this palette in this blog post! ^^ 

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...