Sunday 15 November 2015

Ulzzang Cat Eyeliner (Elongating Version) Tutorial! [Makeup Storyboard!]

We're finally coming off of our hiatus... kinda! Okay, let's not get caught up in technicalities, I know it's been a long time but I come baring gifts! 

Since I got into the Ulzzang style (and even more so since we started using pinterest) I've seen so many of these Ulzzang makeup storyboards, but never once have I seen one by a black Ulzzang... so I decided to make one! 



I went for something a bit complex but not too hard for the first one to really get a feel of how they're done~ and how, I hope you enjoy it and there's a full strip at the bottom of this post! ^^








Feel free to download and share, or even keep for yourself :3 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...