Monday 1 September 2014

[Review] Nature Republic’s Natural Fermentation Argan Foam Cleanser

My Rating: ★★★★★ + High Recommendation 
After the (personal) disappointment that came with the Argan Oil hair craze I became really skeptical about Argan Oil products, and was convinced they were all just over-hyped. While I may still not like hair products, this cleanser has got me believing in Argan Oil again. 

Though I had low expectations when I brought this, I was actually VERY pleasantly surprised. I’ve battled with eye bags and dark circles for years now and I’ve tried every remedy from eye roll-ons to eye patches to getting enough sleep, and until now, absolutely nothing has made a difference.

However, after just a few days of using this product every morning and night, my eye bags had already been visibly reduced, and that’s even with me being physically exhausted from being up and about all day, everyday this week. 

I was actually quite intrigued by this, since I’ve never had a product work so successfully nor so quickly, so I did a little research. Turns out that Argan Oil is supposedly great for skincare as well as hair care:
  • It fights acne and eczema
  • Balances oil levels in both dry and oily skin
  • Reduces signs of ageing such as wrinkles and eye bags
  • Restores elasticity to your skin
  • Locks moisture into your skin making it smoother
You can read more about the benefits of Argan Oil and how/why it works here

While I can’t testify to things such as acne and eczema, I can definitely tip my hat to the last three since I noticed them straight away. I noticed the silkiness of my skin from the very first wash, and after about the fourth I noticed a massive reduction in my eye bags and that the skin under my eyes was a lot more elasticated than it had previously been.

On top of all that, considering I haven’t been resting well this week either, I definitely have to give this product an awesome review for its effectiveness!

I honestly don’t have anything negative to say about this product either, it’s friendly to sensitive skin and it’s extremely reasonably priced, or even under-priced if you ask me, for just ₩5,500 (<$5.50) a bottle. Well, if you live in Korea that is, but it’s definitely worth that extra shipping money if you don’t - especially as a little goes a long way, one bottle will last you months. 

All in all, this is not only a product that I will continue to use, but also one that I highly recommend to any one struggling with stubborn eye bags. If anyone out there has used this product (especially on acne or eczema,) I’d also be greatly interested in finding out your experiences using this great product, so please leave me a comment.
Disclaimer: This post was not sponsored or solicited. I brought this product and wrote this review on my own accord. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...