Saturday 30 November 2013

[Haul] New Jewelry!

Last Monday after being gifted a bit of money, I decided to start up my Christmas shopping, and headed over to my ‘local’ shopping centre. Whilst I was in H&M picking out nice jewellery for my mum and sister, I couldn’t help but pick up a ‘few’ things for myself… 

First thing that caught my eye was this set of 5 interesting-looking silver rings. Recently I’ve had a slight obsession with rings (I can’t leave the house without wearing at least two) and I’ve really wanted ones with an interesting designs other than skulls; so when I saw these for £4.99, I couldn’t help myself. 

image

Now, just like I wouldn’t buy a pair of jeans without a top to go with it, I wouldn’t buy a piece of jewellery without buying others to match Which lead me to buy these two earrings: 

image

I absolutely love the wings earrings, it’s possible wings/feathers might be my next favourite thing after stars. Likewise, the futuristic, unique feel to this ear cuffed earring caught my eye straight away, I just wish I had a matching stud for the other ear. (Wings for £3.99, ear cuff for £4.99.)

image

Although I’m not a big fan of skulls I just couldn’t help myself since I’m running quite low on bracelets, and I have the same weakness to gun-metal as I do to silver. (Bracelets for £4.99). 
Usually I won’t spend this much on jewellery because you can buy it so cheap on eBay, but H&M is by far one of my favourite stores, and I could literally shop there all day every day if I had the bank account to support it. 
Another piece of jewellery I got my hands on recently is this broach: 

image

Actually this one was a lucky find; I was looking at cardigans on eBay, and this guy was pinned to a cardigan which I fell in love with instantly. The cardigan was actually slightly disappointing as it was the wrong colour, but this definitely made up for it. If I need an extra sparkle on my outfit, this guy gets first priority. 

So what do you guys think of my recent purchases? Yay or nay?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...