Tuesday 1 October 2013

[OOTD] 13.10.02


Okay, so I know I haven’t posted in a while (moving was a lot more stressful than I anticipated… coupled with a bit of laziness) but this shall be the first in a number of installments; so anticipate it! 

::OOTD Details::
  • Top: (Anywhere, though I recommend Uniqlo or Primark for these - it’s a regular long sleeve slim-fit top) 
  • Jumper: Primark - £12 
  • Skinny Jeans: Blue Asphalt (yo that’s what the label says) 
  • Shoes: H&M Men’s Section 
  • Bag | Belt | Bracelet | Earrings | Rings | Scarf | Stopwatch: eBay (Bag £21; everything else Under £5)  
  • Hat: (I’m sorry I don’t know, I’ve had it forever…)


::Comments::

I think because of the contrast of the white belt on all black clothes, and the black/white/grey jumper, you don’t really need a lot of accessories for this outfit, I personally added them for a more edgy look. Without accessories I think this makes a nice everyday outfit and with them I think it’s got a slightly more ‘rock’ flavour to it. Also the scarf is a great addition on days when the weather is due to change, one moment its a punk-rock inspired accessory, the next its actually keeping your warm. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...