Thursday 17 October 2013

[MEGA-SPAZZ] We’re Gonna Be in Japanese Magazine “Garçon Girls”!!!

Okay, so I have to go back a little bit to explain exactly what’s going on, but if you want a quick summary: there is like a 99.9% chance that some of our BOKUTACHI members and I are going to be in a brand new Japanese magazine, (dedicated to dansou,) called “Garçon Girls”!! ゚Д゚ Here’s how this all occurred… 
So, on the 8th of October, this unnatural phenomenon took place in the facebook dansou group:

image

In case you don’t understand, in most Japanese magazines dedicated to a specific look, they usually have a page where they post picture of reader who follow that look, so they were asking us to send in pictures. 

Aiki-senpai also urged BOKUTACHI members to send in their pictures too, and we all tried to mention that we were from BOKUTACHI to give the group a little recognition, and sure enough we were put on the submissions page. 

BUT THEN we got a little more recognition than we’d ever even dreamed of!!! The magazine has a blog, and they decided to write a blog post about US!!! (link

image

[Trans:] 
[Post] “Selcas From Around The World” 
(Okay so I didn’t really get this first part (why you no put verbs in your sentences!?!?), but I think they mean they’re posting on their blog whether the magazine is successful or not in order to assist XYZ????) 
Thanks to everyone, the sales seem to be going steadily,
Thank you! \(^o^)/ Woo~
 
Now, we’re addicted to a dansou site on Facebook,
We received a lot of selcas from these friends.
 
Even though I’m introducing a new group,
I will upload just a few.
 
*pics* 
Everyone looks cool, you’ve studied a lot!
Next time, let’s anticipate a world-wide (themed) Garçon Girls!
Now, I don’t know about you, but that last line sounds highly suggestive ;) On top of that, Juu-senpai got entirely his own post on him and his blog too: (link#slylyjealous XD

(My theory is that they didn’t use all our pictures so they could save some for the actual magazine *hysterical obnoxious laughter*)

Also, as if that wasn’t exciting enough, this morning when I woke up, I had this email waiting in my inbox: 

image
[Trans:] 
Thanks for the pictures.  
I uploaded your picture on the
Garcon Girls community board. 
 
*link*  
Because it’ll be published in the next issue,
Thank you in advance. 
Because it’ll be published in the next issue" <—- I translated this sentence almost 100 times in my mind, but this is all I got ゚Д゚

So yeah… although I’m still cautious about getting excited until I see the actual printed picture in the actually magazine but guys, come on, it’s highly likely…. we’re gonna be in a Japanese magazine..! //DEAD (#+_+)

And at the very least, Nippon-senpai noticed us T^T~


Side note: Just got my copy of issue 1! It looks good :P 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...